We’re excited to announce that the new edition of Word of Mouth Marketing: How Smart Companies Get People Talking is out today. Everything is updated and improved … but it’s still the classic book that will help you master the art of word of mouth.
Bonus for you: If you buy the book from Amazon this week only (April 30 — May 5), I’ll send you a 16-page workbook (PDF) to help you get started. You’ll get new worksheets, more case studies, helpful cheat sheets, and more. To claim your bonus, email a copy of your receipt from Amazon.com or BN.com to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I also want to send out my thanks to the folks that made it possible:
- Cale Johnson and Julie Grisham — Their editing, rewriting, and good advice have helped make the book such a pleasure to read.
- The team at TLC Graphics – Tom, Tami, Monica, and Erin are responsible for the book’s amazing design.
- Greanleaf Book Group — Their guidance and support throughout the publishing process has been incredible.
- Tyler DeBoer, James Dalman, Nick Pagano, and Amy Gelfand — They’ve all done so much work to make our websites look and work so well.
- Diana Finch — She’s helped us take the book abroad and is a big reason why it’s now published in so many languages.
- And of course, the amazing team at GasPedal who have done such incredible work to make it all happen.