A WOM Slam (See the Twitter activity of the first WOMSlam) is a fast-paced networking/educational/business solutions event where smart people come together to generate Word of Mouth (WOM) marketing ideas for the client of the night.
The attendees generate a number of cost-effective, easy to implement ideas which will give customers and clients a reason to tell their friends about the client. That is, after all, the purpose of WOM.
The "client" (a real business with real problems) provides a briefing, the attendees collaborate and present their ideas, and winners (multiple) are chosen.
Meanwhile, people are networking and having a great time.
March 24, 2009
Get My Newsletter
We will never, ever release your email.
- Lewis Bertolucci on making Humana an Affordable Care Act resource in social media
- Don’t let the conversations end when the campaign’s over
- Salesforce.com’s area dedicated to dog people
- Newsletter #1015: The “Turn It Around” Issue
- Sharon Crost on five ways Hitachi Data Systems uses big social data to map the customer journey